There’s no shortage of British monarchy news in today’s world, it’s just a matter of how much you like to dig up the facts. Here are a few interesting bits and pieces, you should keep your eye out for today.
Some Unknown Facts
– Prince Harry is the first member of the royal family born outside the United Kingdom since Queen Victoria. The announcement of his birth came on the heels of the Princess Diana death. Many people have speculated that the new King will be a direct descendant of the former Princess.
– Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, have been married for 65 years. They were first wed in 1947, which was also the first year in which they allowed two people to marry within the ranks of the Royal Family. This rule of the United Kingdom continues to this day.
– In addition to the British monarchies, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland also have their own versions of the British Monarchies. Each one is unique in its own way.
– Princess Beatrice of Romania recently gave birth to a baby, which is believed to be her fourth child. The child was named after her grandfather, Prince Charles. This makes her the third member of the royal family in the past two decades to have children.
The Anual Ceremony
– As part of the British Monarchies, there is also an annual ceremony of blessing the national flag. At the ceremony, the flag-bearer stands with the Royal Standard in one hand and a sword in the other. He or she then points the sword in front of them and raises it over the flag. This is done on the anniversary of the union between King George VI and Queen Mary.
– The British monarchies actually started with two countries, England and Scotland. While Scotland eventually left the fold, England remained. Today, Scotland is one of the three remaining independent nations.
– As you can see, there are many reasons to celebrate the British Monarchy. There’s a lot of history and tradition to be enjoyed by the members of the royal family as well as the public that see them. And if you’re a true fan of history, this is definitely the stuff you need to know this day.
Consider Internet For Latest News
– If you want to find out a bit about the history of the British Monarchy, you can read through many of the online resources on the Royal Family’s history. This includes official and unofficial websites that offer all sorts of information and details on the different Royal Families.
– When it comes to the Royalty of the British Monarchy, you can choose from several options. You can get a more traditional look at the British Royal household and the Royalty of England and Wales, or you can get a slightly less traditional feel with the Royalty of Scotland.
Of course, if you want to learn a little bit more about the history of the British Monarchy, you can visit the Royalty of Scotland. to see the very large and very important castle.
For those of you who enjoy some history, there are also museums that are home to some of the most famous royals that have been known to grace the halls of the Royalty. The British Museum and the British Library are two of these great locations.
You can also take a trip to France and visit the many historic attractions in the country. Many people believe that the French royalty has a lot to do with the English monarchs. It’s interesting to note that the first French king of the Royalty of England and Wales, William the First, was actually a Scottish nobleman.